A Sucessful Party

Kara's shower was this Saturday. It was at my apartment so there were tons of preparations to be done before hand. Everything went off without a hitch. The food was great and the company even better! Kara got a lot of cute stuff including a diaper bag from the hostesses (see right). Won't she be a stylish mom! I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded onto the computer. Justin is in charge of this since I have never done it before.

Other than that, we had a pretty quiet weekend. I made it to the gym this morning. Monday morning at 5:45 is a very hard time to workout. However, there is a step/weights class that I love to go to. It was a really tough workout this morning. So many lunges that my legs still feel like they are going to fall off! But that is a good thing...No pain, no gain.


6 comments:

BrendaW said...

That bag is so cute. Glad the party was a success. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Ben said...

I'm glad you were able to find the bag you wanted to get her. Didn't you have trouble finding it?

Katie80 said...

Kara will be such a cute mom! And I bet you can't wait to be an Aunt!
5:45 *is* early...wow! I'm surprised Marla didn't call you crazy for that. I don't usually go till about 6:30 and they still think I'm nuts! :)

Auntie Eisel said...

I love the bag too! But I guess I'm a little late. Everybody else already said that. Your apartment must have been a good place for it. It's sooo cute!

CrazyUncle said...

Oh, yes! That bag is precious. And it matches your eyes. I simply *must* find one for Kathie.

Aaron, Kara, and Walker said...

Lindsay,
Thanks for the beautiful shower. I'm planning to post some pictures on the blog tonight, if I can get my dumb camera to work for 2 whole minutes!