No News is Good News


It has been a relatively calm week in the lives of the Ward's. We went Christmas shopping this weekend. Look out, there are some great gifts coming your way! I also test drove a 4runner. It is a really nice car and I can't wait to get one. Today is a pretty good day. I mean after all I am wearing jeans and a fleece.

We went to have sushi last night with Lindsay at a place called Sushi Zushi near Oaklawn. It was very good and I recommend it to any sushi fan! I tried a new one called a Jalopeno roll with squid in it. Who knew I like squid. We also had a rainbow roll (see above).

We are going to a white elephant gift exchange for my office on Saturday. Any suggestions regarding gifts are welcomed (well, almost any...Crazy Uncle, please remember this is at the boss's house).

Things I love about Dallas in the 2000's (sorry I wasn't around for '70's Dallas)

the Cowboys
the Mav's
too many malls to count
Primo's, Mattito's and all the other Tex Mex joints
family near by
beautiful downtown and the ball
did I already mention the shopping??

Peace out :)

4 comments:

Mimi and Poppy said...

Dallas is great, isn't it? I have to confess, I like the ball too -- and the green building.

Caleb said...

I figured that you had updated. I saw your comments on alot of other blogs. I must say that I don't get into sushi. Whether it is rainbow flavored or other.

Brenda Walker said...

Okay so if I have never had sushi and am a little intimdated to try what would you reccomend I try? I don't think that we have a sushi resturant here though.

Brenda Walker said...

We do have a sushi place, but don't tell Brenda cause I don't want to try it!!!