New Shoes

I know everyone is going to be jealous after reading this post. I got two new pairs of shoes this weekend! And a giraffe. Both pairs of shoes are for work so it was not as fun as just getting to buy whatever I wanted but still fun since I do have to wear "work" shoes almost everyday. The giraffe is just to look cool in my living room.


Since I started this post, which was yesterday, I have decided to take the brown pair back. I am going to exchange them for something more comfortable even though I love them!

7 comments:

K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

I say keep them...cuteness beats out comfort any day!...posted by Kyle...just kidding!

Caleb said...

I saw the top of the giraffe, and I thought that it was also some seriously whacked out pair of shoes. I was relieved as I scrolled down and read the post

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Love em both. I love sling-backs, but I can't imagine wearing heels like that everyday. I wear crocs to work!

Mimi and Poppy said...

Cute shoes. Cute giraffe. My mom had a white giraffe in her living room when I was a girl.

Brenda Walker said...

While I do agree that they are cute shoes I too could not imagine wearing those all day. My work attire consists mostly of capri's, a t-shirt, and flip flops.

CrazyUncle said...

So, I cannot tell which is higher, the shoes or the giraffe. I vote to take back the shoes. it's not like you don't already have 12 pairs of almost the same color tucked away in a closet.

Auntie Eisel said...

Dont' listen to Crazyuncle!! You can never have too many pairs of shoes. Understand? NEVER! :) I love shoes. And you are good at picking out the good ones! And I'll be honest, at first I thought the giraffe was a shoe too, and I was going to think it was really funny, but that's good that it will look cute in your house. Where did you buy the shoes anyway?