It's the most wonderful time of the year

Nothing like cold weather to get you in the Christmas spirit! It is freeeezing here today...literally. My toes almost froze off on the walk to the office :) But I much prefer it to the 75 and humid it was yesterday.

I have to give a shout out to my boys! I had my doubts about whether or not they could pull it out against the Giants...but they did!

We had a good weekend. Saturday morning I had a nice 6 mile hill route run with some of the other mentors with TNT. Then I went on a very successful shopping trip while Justin watched soccer with a friend. My office Christmas party was Saturday evening. It was a lot of fun. Nothing like two of the big wigs playing rock band! Don't worry, we definitely got some black-mail shots! Sunday was a little busy with trying to get ready for the week after church. But it was capped off nicely with a fun Cowboy's game at my parent's house.

Now I just have to get through this week. I have from next Monday through New Year's off! What am I going to do with myself? I never have time to just do what I want to do!

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

NO WAY!! The Cowboy's game was at your parent's house? No wonder they won.

A couple of months ago, there was a big office Rock Band contest. It is a fun thing to watch. I'll have to try it one day.

Caleb said...

That must have been an invigorating jog trying to outrun mentors with dynamite.