Since New Year's Eve

Justin and I had a New Year's Eve party at our house with many friends and family. We had a great time ringing in the New Year, playing Rock Band, and playing Pictionary Man. Here are a few pics.


Me and Justin

Me and Kara...we wore matching shirts...not on purpose :)


Our new TV decorated for New Year's Eve

The Spread

This past week was long getting back into the swing of "normal" life. But we made it through alive! This Saturday, we went to the Baylor v. Texas Tech basketball game in Waco with my parents.



We ate at Bushes, got kloches from the Czech Stop, and cheered Baylor on to victory! Well, Justin and I cheered Baylor on to victory...not sure what my parents were doing...not cheering Tech on to victory :) Then we drove back to Dallas and ate dinner at Primo's, my fav Mexican restaurant! We had a great day...the day was my birthday present to Justin. We lounged around today and got ready for the week...physically ready, not mentally ready.

I forgot to tell you all before but I got new pillows for my living room over the Christmas break. They match the rug and I think they look pretty good. But see for yourself.

Boring Running Stuff Alert: I also ran 12 miles over Saturday and Sunday. I needed to run 12 this weekend and didn't have time either morning with the Waco trip and church. So I divided up the run. Not the ideal but you still get most of the benefit of a long run if you do it 2 days in a row. And I will admit, my legs are sore so I guess it worked. I am training for the Austin Half on February 15th.


3 comments:

Caleb said...

Huzzah for the Czech shop! Sounds like fun holiday/birthday festivities.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do like the pillows. Looks like you had a great time ringing in the new year. Happy Birthday to Justin.

CrazyUncle said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Another good time would have been cheering you on in the PHX Rock'N'Roll Marathon. I guess not this year, huh? OK, I'll hold out for next year.