Announcement

My husband is very anxious for me to get the word out...so here it is! Justin has decided to re-enter the blog world. His new blog is http://www.therunningnewbie.blogspot.com/. So visit it :)

In other news, I finished the second book in the Twilight saga. I told Justin this morning I was going to wait to buy the third until maybe this weekend. He laughed at me saying he thought I was going to say I was going to wait a little longer. The weekend seems like a long wait to me though.

I went to Waco for recruiting last night and we didn't get home until a little before midnight so I am exhausted today. Other than that, it is just another week.

1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

I waited a long time before I responded to your post. I thought I'd wait until 8pm, but I could only last until 7pm. And I will add hubby to my infamous blog.