Project June

I have decided to do a little project during June. I am going to attempt to post one picture every day. Alot of people in the blog world do this during December. But since December is already so busy, I thought a nice calm June would be easier. I have hooked up my blog to mobile blogger. I haven't tried it out yet but I think I can simply email a picture with a short description and blogger will automatically update my blog. So I should be able to snap a pic on my blackberry and email it to my blog in a matter of minutes. So hopefully, I can take a minute or two each day to take a picture documenting my life in June.

So to get this off to an exciting start....

Here are two pics of my Scentsy candle my grandmom sent me that I am enjoying smelling tonight while working. Something about a long weekend off makes for long hours the next week. The Scentsy is a plug in night light that melts fun smelling wax while it lights up your room. You can reuse the wax over and over or replace it with a new scent whenever you want.


1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Are you saying that this electric candle is the best thing about June so far? When people ask about how you are, you say "I'm great because I have a Scentsy." But wait. There's more! It's also a nightlight. OK, I get it now. Enjoy your "fun smelling" wax.