Legos - July 5th part duo


After Eclipse, we went over to half price books and saw this cool Lego replica of the store. It looks just like the store we were in! I didn't buy anything b/c I left my list of recommended reads at home. Guess I'll have to go back before our trip! Justin recently commented that I am turning into my Uncle Randy by takings pictures everywhere we go. I think it embarrasses him when I do something like stop in the middle of a busy mall to snap some pics of a cactus :) Now I just need to start carrying around a large camera with multiple rented lens instead of just a blackberry with a built in camera and the transformation will be complete.

1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

I did notice a little Lego woman taking a picture of that little Lego store. Somehow, though, I feel like I was insulted somewhere in this post. If so, stop it.