June 6th

I can't believe it has been 3 months.  It seems like so much has changed since March 6th but yet just the other day we were all hanging out on Valentine's Day.  Time always has a funny way of doing that to you.  Here is a picture I like to remember you by.  It makes me think of you running slightly flat footed.  Of us laughing about having to run on a dirt road up a mountain at the end of a 6 mile race.  Of  us sharing something I love that you wanted to be a part of.  Of you running in the grass at the Dash Down Greenville so we could talk.  I'll miss you this year in Ouray.

1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

One of my own favorite photos of Ben (and you, coincidentally) is also from the Ourayce. Y'all were running very near me and I shot a photo of him just when he was right beside me, grinning his big smile. It's a great one.

I know y'all are still coming to terms with your loss and my heart aches for all of you. Thanks for sharing your memories.