I felt that it was time to update but there is not alot going on here. We had a nice weekend. Friday, we went to see Chris Cagle at Cowboy's Red River. A guy at Justin's office gave him four tickets. So Lindsay, Paul, Justin and I all went. Sunday we went to the arts festival downtown and looked around the DMA for awhile. Then it was too hot to walk around outside so we went on home. Last night we watched the Mavs win again! This week I am still at Wyndham which probably means a long week.

Woo-Hoo: I can feel a finals victory not to far away!

Boo: I've got a bad case of the Monday's

7 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

I too watched the Mavs win last night. Sounds a little out of character doesn't it!! I am at Justin and Katie's, so I watched the game with them!

Auntie Eisel said...

Man! What's the deal with all the sports on everybody's blog??!?!? I have nothing to say when in comes to basketball. Monday's aren't fun though.

Caleb said...

So if all of the Mavs had children, and all of their male offspring got together to form a team, would the parents still root for them even though they were the "Sons"?

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! And, I called you at work, but it sounds like you aren't there. I'll try your cell.

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! And, I called you at work, but it sounds like you aren't there. I'll try your cell.

CrazyUncle said...

I had a bad case of the Monday's, too. And this was on Wednesday. That does not bode well for the rest of this week.

Let's have a half-hearted cheer for the Mavs. ye..!

Leigh said...

Were you bothered by the nasty flea ridden dogs inhabiting Pompei?