Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent Thursday at my parents with Kara, Aaron, Walker, Ben, June, and George. Kara, the Grandparents, and I cooked while Mommy took it easy. Then we all watched the Cowboys win, again!! Food was excellent and the company even better. The rest of the weekend Justin and I looked at condos and started getting ready for Christmas. I studied and ran as well.

Justin's sister Amanda is getting married this weekend and we are both in the wedding. I am taking Thursday and Friday off to get ready. Well, actually Thursday is a shopping day and then her bachelorette party is that night. It should be a fun and exciting weekend. Until then, you can picture me in my cube typing on my laptop.


We cooked...

And then we played.

Walker is a little scared in this picture. Jazzy (Grandmommy's dog) was barking which made Walker cry which made the dog howl which made Walker cry even more!

6 comments:

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

We did have a fun day, huh?

Brenda Walker said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. We can't wait until next year when Emily gets to watch the cowboy game too.

Caleb said...

I thought about the Cowboys game whilst I was geocaching.

Brenda Walker said...

I did find it odd that the football game wasn't playing in the background at our Thanksgiving this year, but I guess when you have no sports fans at the event, no one turns it on!

Auntie Eisel said...

Have fun with the wedding! That should be cool. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Cute picture!

The Grandparents said...

Good blog, and great pictures!! We love you, and pray for you and all the family.