Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Since it has been so long since I last posted.......I thought I would make the normal excuses. Truth is I haven't had much to say. Then the other night I typed up a whole post and my internet connection messed up (we have wireless) and it deleted it.

We've been really busy working, running (just me not Justin), volunteering to earn money for running, and looking for a house. Well, a condo really. We are hoping to buy a place by the first of the year since our lease will be up then.

I took the auditing portion of the CPA Exam yesterday. It went really well! I forgot to mention that studying had been taking up a lot of my time. I have been working with a team from New York this week. For some reason, they decided that it was really funny to talk about me making the highest score in Texas on the CPA. They even told the joke to the client. She didn't know what to say to that. E&Y puts out a daily newsletter and it always highlights when someone scores the highest in their state. So the whole time, they were telling me they expected to see me in the newsletter. I don't think that is going to happen! But all I need is a 75 to pass :)

Here's a picture of Justin and me on Halloween (just for Lauri).

6 comments:

Caleb said...

I don't mind the normal excuses. Those ones are the only ones that I have.

Auntie Eisel said...

Aww, thanks! You even spelled my name right! I'm so proud of you. :) Good of you to update. I was almost starting to not even check yours (okay maybe not) but then this time you had updated!!! I hope you find a condo that you like soon. Oh, and just in case you forgot, I'M GONNA HAVE A NIECE!!! :)

CrazyUncle said...

So you actually went out in public in those jammies? You are brave. And get Mr. Tourist a real hat. Shirt's not bad, though.

Brenda Walker said...

Yeah, Justin certainly looks a little more normal than you, but that is probably always true isn't it?

The Grandparents said...

Cute picture!! Thanks for updating. Now, I guess I need to do the same. We're doing fine. Can't believe retirement is so busy all the time! But it is that time of year. Keep us up to date on how your mom is doing, please. Love you. COG

Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I'm sure you did make the highest score in Texas, genius!