Sick

I'm back in the office today. Not feeling so hot though. At least the Mucus Relief medicine is providing some relief. Hopefully, I can go home early and get some rest. We had a great Christmas and most of my time off was fun. Most of it meaning except for my accident which I am sure most of you have heard about by now. We're still waiting to get the police report and hear if the car is totalled. That's all for now. I'll post some New Year's Eve pictures as soon as I remember to download them on to my computer.

4 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad you are OK. I hope your car is totalled. If it is bad enough, you don't want to end up with a car in less than stellar condition.

Caleb said...

It was cool seeing y'all. Happy Gnu Year.

Mimi and Poppy said...

I hope you are feeling better. Did you have the cold?

Auntie Eisel said...

I hate being sick! Hope you recover soon. It was lots of fun hanging out with y'all!