It has been a busy weekend and week so far. We had Ben's graduation on Friday and both sets grandparents were in for that. It was great to get to see everyone! It was also great to see little Ben crossing the stage!



Then on Sunday I ran in the North Trail Half Marathon. I ran with Anna a member of Team in Training and we finished together. We finished in about 2:30. The race was pretty cool because it was realitively small but there were a ton of Team in Training people there. We even saw a supporting sheep dog! Luckily, the weather has been a little cooler lately and it wasn't too hot for the race. Of course it did start at 7:00. After the race, I studied (like on Saturday).




Then yesterday I took my last part of the CPA exam. I feel good about it and am hoping I passed. I won't know for a month or so. After the CPA, I had the rest of the day off. So I cooked an Italian dinner for Justin, stuffed shells with caesar salad and ficocia bread. Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! Our 5 year is tomorrow. You can come cook us an Italian dinner if you want.

Zachary said...

I am not a big fan of Italian, so I am glad that you didn't come make us an Italian dinner. Happy late anniversary!

CrazyUncle said...

Well sure. If I had a dog herding me, I could probably complete a marathon, too. Happy anny.