Blog-Worthy

I figured this story was worth sharing. Blog-worthy shall we say. Yesterday, I was driving home from work and my mom called. She said that she got a tip from the neighbor that a gas station up the street was selling premium grade gas for 31 cents a gallon. Ben and Daddy had just filled up. I quickly made a detour and headed to the gas station. Sure enough, only premuim grade was selling for 31 cents!! I got 16 gallons and Justin got 16 gallons. My total for 16 gallons was $5.11!! We don't know why and as Daddy said, "don't ask questions, just fill up your tank." Not sure what gas is in Arizona, California, Neveda, Connecticut, or San Antonio but up here it is around $3.09 and usually takes over $50 to fill up! So needless to say, the $90 or so savings for the week made our night! Here's to the little things!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Okay now I am extremely jealous. We are paying $3.35. That is awesome! To bad you can't get some big containers to store some in.

Katie80 said...

WOW.
That is seriously AMAZING. How long did you have to wait in line?

CrazyUncle said...

For that kind of gasoline price, your mom should have even called me!!!

The Dishmons said...

I don't even want to talk about how much gas is up here! It is absolutely INSANE! The don't ever do "special" gas deals or any deals for that matter in Connecticut! I'm excited about you all coming to visit soon! I have found some cute little water front towns with great shopping!