9 miles later....

My Friday is shaping up to be a good one so far. I woke up early this morning to get in a 9 mile run. Justin and I are running in the St. Patty's Day Dash Down Greenville 5K tomorrow so I will miss my long run with the team. The forecast for today is basically 100% rain all day with a high of 40 degrees. Crappy weather...but when I got up this morning it wasn't raining yet. In fact, it didn't rain for most of my run and only sprinkled for about the last mile. So that was great that I got 9 miles in before the rain started (it is raining pretty hard now)! I feel good after my run and am ready for a good day of work at home! That's right, I am working from home today. It has been cold and rainy all week and a perfect day to put on comfy clothes and review a tax return. I have been boring lately...hence the no posting. But look for pics of the race and parade on Sunday :)

1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Two things.
We get rain so infrequently here in the desert that inconvenient describes our attitude instead of crappy. And is crappy a word you should use in mixed company?
Cold and rainy and a perfect day...to review a tax return.If this is the perfect day for taxes, it must be horrible the rest of the year for you. Then again, is there ever a good day for dealing with taxes.
By the way, the Marx Brothers mentioned taxes in one of their movies.
Prosecutor : You haven't been paying your taxes.
Chico : Taxes. I have an uncle who lives in Taxes.
Prosecutor : No, Money. Dollars.
Chico : Dollars, Taxes. That's where my uncle is a-from.