It's Race Time!

If you have been reading Justin's blog, you already know that our race is on Saturday! We are leaving tomorrow morning for Seattle! I am nervous about the race but so excited for vacation. You can visit his blog for information about tracking us and viewing race results. This is the culmination of almost 5 months of training for me. My training went well and I did not get injured like last time which was one of my main goals. However, I have still not figured out how to not feel nauseous after a 20 plus mile run. I am hoping I magically figure it out during the race. But I am bracing for a long afternoon of not feeling so hot. At least I can combat the nausea with the fact that I just ran 26.2 miles!

I finished packing up my cube for the office move today. It was my last day in the office I have spent the last 4 1/2 years in. When I get back from the trip, I will go to my new office and my window cube :) Hopefully all my stuff will make it there as well.

Check my twitter feed while I'm gone for updates on the trip and twit pics. Thank goodness for blackberries. I wouldn't want all 2 of readers to go without frequent updates.

2 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

I like blackberries, especially in a cobbler with ice cream. However, having some does not help me know how you are doing. Oh well, have a good time and good luck in the race.

Granddad said...

I suppose you will be back in Dallas when you see this comment.
You have me as a follower so keep posting that is how we keep up with you.