Happy Birthday to Me - September 5th

I had a great birthday! Justin made me strawberries and waffles for breakfast. I did have to work for little while but then I got a spa pedicure. That afternoon we met some friends for dinner at Primo's on Lake Ray Hubbard. We had a great Mexican dinner. Then we all boarded the SeaWolf for a sunset sail boat cruise! The cruise was so much fun! There were about 14 people in our group and about 50 total on the boat. We sat on the front of the boat on cushions. I even got to drive the boat! Thanks everyone for a great birthday weekend!

The SeaWolf

The view from dinner

Amanda and Lindsay

Brian, Ashley, Amanda and Lindsay


Sarah and Mark

Sunset on the Lake


Sunset on the Lake II

Justin and Lindsay

Very Seriously Driving the Boat

1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

Happy birthday. Way too serious driving the boat. How come Brian was lucky enough to get to be in the "girls" picture? Nice sunset shot.