Cowboys 33 Eagles 10

My dad got tickets to the Cowboys game on Sunday. At first, my dad, mom, granddad and grandmom were going to go. Then my mom decided that she would sacrifice and let Justin and me go! The tickets were great. On the 11th row and about the 30 yard line. We had such a great time cheering the 'boys on to victory.

We could actually feel the heat from the fire as it flared up when each player was announced!


Aren't we cute?


Wow, this view is better than from the couch :)


Daddy and ... is that Santa Claus?

Can you see the names of the newest ring of honor inductees?

2 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Hey, is your grandpa still around? If so, tell him I really like the beard!! Oh yeah, and I am happy for you getting to go to the Cowboy game, my brother in-law will be really jealous!!

Auntie Eisel said...

Well, I can't say much for the football. I don't really think much of it. But you two are really cute in that picture!