Evidently I am horrible at posting Fab Five's. So here goes a quick one before it is too late.
1. A great homecoming weekend in Waco with Ashley and Bryan, a bonfire, a football game, a hilarious hotel situation, and a night of country rock band. Which by the way, I am awesome at country rock band.
2. A Cowboy's win on Sunday with the folks.
3. An uneventful workweek with relatively few hours.
4. A fun Friday today running 8 miles (in the cold and rain but still fun) and working at home in my Baylor hoodie.
5. My hair looked awesome today. I worked from home so I got to let it dry all the way by itself which I rarely get to do.