My First Fab Five

I am following the lead of a fellow blogger and posting my Friday Fab Five (one day late b/c I forgot to finish and post last night after work). Below are 5 things I am thankful for this week. Maybe this will be a weekly occurrence...only time will tell.


1. The Texas State Fair. Justin and I went to the fair last night for the second time. It was spur of the moment b/c Ashley and her boyfriend were going and wanted to park one of their cars at our house. It was $4 admission after 5 with a coke product. So we went and had a great time. The petting zoo was fun for the second time...they have a giraffe, a zebra, and many other animals. I had my second Fletcher's corndog, twisted tators, and a funnel cake. After all, it is all about the food. That's me in the wheel of a monster truck at the fair.



2. A Great Sunday. On Sunday, I got to go on a great 12.5 mile run, followed by church, and then shopping. Then when Justin got home, we watched the Cowboy's beat Kansas City.


3. Pumpkins. We had a whole bag of candy corn pumpkins in our conference room at work and I got to eat some every day.



4. Not bad schedule. We worked all day on Saturday but the rest of the week has not been late nights which is a blessing for this project. This is my 3rd year on this project and the best hours so far.

5. Black Flats. I got the cutest black flats on my Sunday shopping trip. They are pointy toe with two ruffles on the front. I wore them twice this week :)


1 comments:

CrazyUncle said...

I tried to come up with a clever response tying all five elements together like "It sounds like it was a Fair Sunday, but if Candy is not on your Schedule, it will fall Flat" but couldn't come up with anything. Sorry.