Triple F

My computer has been having issues so I have had to leave it at work with the technology people the past few nights. All that to say, I have not had a chance to download our vacation pics from my camera yet. I will post about the trip when I get the pics. For now, you will have to settle for a Friday Fab Five. Posting this Triple F has highlighted the fact that I don't post very often. I wonder if anyone is reading...and if they are...if they care.


1. 4 day week. We got back from our trip Monday evening so it was a 4 day week. That is really all the explanation this one needs.


2. Fun Wednesday night small group. Justin and I have missed the past few weeks of small group (bible study) since I had a few weeks of late nights at work and then we went out of town. This week we had a great bible study and had fun seeing everyone since we had a big group!


3. The end of a vacation. The second half of our California vacation fell in this week. We had a great time and saw some beautiful sites. I will post more about that later. One of my favorite parts of the trip was my 15 mile run along Monterey Bay and onto 17 mile drive. Beautiful weather, beautiful views, great run.



4. Friday run and working from home. Since I am not too busy at work right now, I am working from home today. I did an early speed session run this morning and now I'm sitting at the dining table with the TV on.



5. My bed with my husband. On our trip, I slept on an air mattress in the Dishmon's living room and Justin slept on the couch next to me. It is so nice to be home, in my own bed, with my husband to cuddle.

2 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

Glad you had fun on your vacation. I can't wait to sleep in the same bed as my husband again so we can cuddle.

CrazyUncle said...

Why am I just now seeing this? What is going on with the widget that should have alerted me to your post? I may have to start running...well, running to get a new widget that will actually work.